Monday 4 December 2006

First Stop in Australia - Perth

Well there is one way to describe Perth and thats Boho!  Its great, proper surfer dude vibe here and lots of stunning beaches (not that I have got to see them all yet).  Its a lot more different to what I was expecting though in all seriousness, but I love it.

We have arrived at a bit of a funny time of day and are staying in a hostel called Underground (from one London to another) and its a bit skanky here.  But I am willing to give the hostel a chance and see what happens...

So far today we have met some crazy 'dude' from NZ called David who Jen seems to have pulled... (lucky her).  Everyone here seems to actually live here, so I kinda feel like an outsider, think they might have a lot of DSS (or the aussie equivalent) type people living here and their none too welcoming.  I dont think that we will be here for much longer than tonight to be completely honest, as its not the cleanest of places either... we can investigate in the morning though.

We are off to Nandos for dinner tonight and then for an early night ready for an early morning tomorrow!

Speak to you all tomorrow,

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment