Thursday 30 November 2006

The Magic of Santosa Island

Well its been a rather busy day for all of us today, as we have had a bit of a trek to see the man made island here in Singapore.  We have had a massive adventure there today and have done everything from Luging (going down a really steep hill on a go kart), seen 4D pirates, watched the musical fountain and been on the cable cars over from Singapore to Santosa Island.

I have to say I wasn't overly keen on the cable car, as I felt like we were all about to plunge to our deaths for the entire duration of the ride (which wasn't fast), however, I did absolutely love the luging.  At this point I think it is safe to say that I will be keeping my feet firmly on the ground for the rest of the trip... no sky dives or bungee jumping for me :)

After spending 6 months commuting on the tube in London, I am beginning to wonder why our transport isnt as wonderful as the trains are out here.  They dont even have a driver and you can EVEN YSE YOUR MOBILE UNDERGROUND!!

Tomorrow we are off to the Zoo and its no secret that I am not their biggest fans, but hey ho... I am here to explore and that is exactly what I intend to do.

Speak to you all soon xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment