Tuesday 28 November 2006

Three hours on...

weWe have been on the flight for about three hours now and I am starting to feel a bit restless...  We have just had some of the food I mentioned earlier.  The ice cream was the strangest flavour though (apple Pie).


We have about another hour left on the flight now and I cant wait until we land, get our stuff and get to the hostel.  We booked the hostel when we were in England so that we didnt need to worry when we arrived at the airport - but I am still not sure what to really expect in Singapore from a hostel having never stayed in one before.  

I really cannot wait to go and investigate now and buy my new camera (as they are cheaper here).  This has been the longest flight of my life and the day has seemed even longer, its morning now in Singapore and night in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment