Wednesday 5 June 2013

Insect Repellant

I'm not sure about you guys, but I really hate insect repellant, but when you are in places like India or South East Asia, where the mosquitos are buzzing at your heels it has to be worn.

Not only are the bites itchy, but you are running the risk of things like malaria.   I wished someone had shared this tip with me a long time ago because I wouldn't go anywhere without it now.

So what's this big tip?  



I was given this tip and told that apparently many soldiers serving in places like Afghanistan use it as a full proof way of avoiding being bitten. So I tried it out when I was in India and wasn't bitten once.

What's great about the dry oil too, is that if you have small children who are fussy, who have sensitive skin or don't like to be fussed over - you can spray it on them a lot easier than a noisy smelly bug spray without worrying about a reaction, the smell or more importantly any fuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment