Friday 22 November 2013

Another year older... another year wiser?

On the 17th it was my birthday and honestly I am like a kid in a sweet shop when this time of year comes around.  This year I turned 26 and I had an amazing birthday, made very special by all my friends and family - who I can't thank enough.  But this little person makes everything so much more magical...


This has to be one of my favourite birthday presents of the year... I won't add the photo here which explains the mankini's either!  But the dollars will certainly be buying me a few bottles of goon when I arrive in Australia this year, or maybe a few shots of Jager too?!

I had an amazing night out with all of my friends at Walkabout in London, where we said hello to a few shots of Tequila and of course Jager, which no Australian themed night out would be complete without.... my head ache wasn't thanking me too much the next morning though, oooops. 



However, I wasn't the only person with a Birthday this week either.  My nan also turned 70 (well we pretended she only just turned 70, she likes to pretend that she is a year younger than my Grandad rather than a year older... But I am sure you can all keep a secret too), so we celebrated in true Irish style, with a carvery, lots of birthday cake and singing.

Happy Birthday Nan, I hope you had a fabulous 70th (wink wink) Birthday and THANK YOU everyone for making my birthday this year so special!

Don't forget to follow me here too:


No comments:

Post a Comment