Saturday 23 November 2013

Dreaming of Thailand

It has been my dream for around 7 years now, to go and see Thailand and I feel like I am finally getting the chance to see it.

source: thailand-maps.com
I have lots of friends from various walks of life, that I am sure you will see on here with me at some point and one of my friends from my university netball team, Holly, who I virtually used to live with is planning to visit her brother in Australia in February.


As spontaneous as I am with some of my trips (India), I said to Holly, well if you are off to Australia why don't you stop in Thailand on your way?  If I had the opportunity to, I definitely would, to which Holly replied - why don't you come with me for the week?

This is something that I cannot turn down, a trip that I have been waiting a lifetime to go on and I couldn't think of anyone better to see the Islands with.

So soon there will be a new count down, as tomorrow we are popping to see our friends at STA travel, to see if they can give us a quote for our next and upcoming trip to Thailand.  Watch this space people...

Don't forget to follow me here too...



No comments:

Post a Comment