Monday 25 November 2013

Traveler tip of the week: Explore where you live


Budgeting is hard and deciding if that new dress is worth it or if you would rather have a day exploring or putting that money towards a trip to Thailand (for example) is hard.

At the moment, I can only realistically afford one big trip a year, however, I don't let my budget restrict my passion for exploring and finding new places.  One of my favourite past times is jumping on a train and walking around London all day - finding new things or just popping along to the latest event to pop up in Trafalgar Square.

So if you are looking for something to keep your itchy feet ocupied for a little while, take yourself off to explore your local/nearest Town or City.
Don't forget to follow me here too...

No comments:

Post a Comment